The Estonian Women’s Studies and Resource Centre (ENUT) is a grassroots, non-profit, non- governmental organisation with the aim to advance gender equality in all spheres of life.
- Serves as a specialised library on women’s and gender issues;
- Collects and disseminates information on gender issues;
- Raises gender awareness through seminars, conferences and publications;
- Promotes, co-ordinates and initiates activities to advance gender equality;
- Co-operates with orgainzations with similar aims in Estonia and beyond.
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.