The “Association des Filles de la Renaissance” was created in 1958 for an indefinite period in order to contribute to the multi-dimensional training of young women as active actors in the Moroccan nation. Furthermore, the organization who works on coaching and mobilizing young Moroccan women' s participation in local and national governance has currently more than 50 branches all over Morocco.
The association' s objectives are the following:
- The integration of young women in the economic, societal and political activities in Morocco;
- Promote the culture of parity, equality and equity;
- Strengthen the empowerment of young women in public and private institutions and opening their doors to participate in the management and activation of development programs;
- The voluntary and active participation in political work in particular and development in general;
- Engage in the heart of the issues and key public workshops and
- Defending national constants and strengthen the participation of young women in the parallel diplomacy.
Address : 4, Avenue d' Ibn Toumert Bab El Had, 10060 ,Morocco
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.fatayat.org/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.