The “Association Talassemtane pour l'Environnement et Développement” (ATED) was established on 19 March, 1996 in the fields of action of the Tanger –Tétouan region. Its objectives are:
- Be aware of environmental issues;
- Defending the citizen's right to live in a healthy environment;
- Educating citizens to protect the environment;
- Promoting environmentally sustainable tourism;
- Carrying out development projects;
- Implementing programs related to human development in the region.
ATED Association works primarily on the economy, employment, culture, sports and leisure at the local, provincial and regional level. Its main target groups are students and researchers as well as immigrant and refugee women. ATED Association works in multiple initiatives and activities to promote women's rights and capacities. The Association has over 10 years of specific experience working in gender equality.
Address : Quratier Haouzi Ain near the mosque Mohamed VI, . ,Morocco
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.assated.com/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 “Strengthening the capacities of equality actors” of the Priority Solidarity Fund “Women for the future in the Mediterranean” funded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women’s Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.