Register and exchange
with members of the Network
The Tunisian National League of Policewomen aims to:
- develop skills of policewomen;
- enhance the role of policewomen;
- the appointment of women in leadership positions in the security sphere;
- improve the image of the policewoman;
- exchange experiences among policewomen in several countries and
- represent policewomen in seminars and conferences.
The Tunisian National League of Policewomen works mainly on education and professional training, violence and culture as well as sports and leisure in the world. The League has two years of specific working experience in gender equality.
Address : Ben Ghedhem Centre Street, 1010 ,Tunisia
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.facebook.com/Ligue-Nationale-Tunisienne-de-la-Femme-Polici%C3%A8re-294455740678381/timeline
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.