Register and exchange
with members of the Network
- Research on women's integration in the development process.
- Encouragement of rational and critical women's participation into the decision making process.
- Implementation and evaluation of priorities and project development in order to give a new dimension of women's integration in the development process.
- Encouraging research on women to achieve the liberation of Tunisian women and the preservation of its achievements.
- Evaluation and calling into question development projects and their impacts on women's situation.
- Creation and development of means of communication among Tunisian women as well as Tunisian, African and Euro-Mediterranean women and all actors concerned with women's problems and development.
Address : Cité les roses, im. sprols, rue 7301, bloc 9, appt.1, El Menzah 9B, 1004 ,Tunisia
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.afturd.org/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.