The International Center for Rights and Freedoms (ICRF) in Palestine is a development center that promotes economic, social and political rights in the Palestinian society, through advocacy campaigns, especially to women and youth.
Their objectives are:
- Supporting the United Nations organizations in developing an understanding of the rights.
- Supporting economic, social and political rights of Palestinian women through giving support and promoting advocacy campaigns.
- Supporting Palestinian children through promoting the right to education, health and knowledge as well as ensuring the exercise of freedom of expression.
- Supporting the private sector and strengthening its orientations concerning the rights.
- Strengthening the capacity of institutions involved in development and human rights in order to create an international cooperation with various sectors.
- Building capacities of civil society through awareness and increasing knowledge on human rights.
- Developing the rights adopted by the constitutions and the International Conventions.
The Center mainly works on economy and employment issues at national level. It has 2 years of working experience on women's rights and gender equality.
Address : Palestine, 00970 ,Palestinian Authority
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://palestineicrf.org
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.