The vision and mission of the Coalition is gathering women's efforts from around the world in order to change their protesting role to an effective participation role for the 21st century linked to the elimination of: hunger, poverty, illiteracy, the new form of human trafficking, discrimination and violence against women. The Coalition also works for the establishment of peace, security and stability at global level.
The objectives are:
- Establishment of local, national and continental networks to strengthen the international network of women and solidarity throughout the world;
- Establishment of thematic networks (research, political participation, economic projects, etc.);
- Strengthening the role of women in the fight against violence, the spread of a culture of equality, and human rights;
- Supporting minority rights;
- Supporting women's struggles for dignity and equality (victims of armed conflict, terrorism, fundamentalism, political oppression, traditions, etc.).
The website address is being developed for the Network. Please, see the website of the President "Persönliche Website von Monika Gärtner-Engel".
The Coalition for Tunisian Women and the International Network of Women work mostly on violence, education and professional training as well as the civil and political life. Its target groups are victims of violence, women artisans and immigrant and refugee women. They have over 10 years of specific experience working in gender equality.
Address : 4, Magellan street. Cité El Ward. Ennkhilet, 2083 ,Tunisia
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.euromedwomen.foundation/pg/profile/salouaguiga
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.