The educational programs of the Institute for Women's Studies in the Arab World are:
- Minor in Gender Studies
- Masters program in Gender Studies
- Mid-career Certification in Gender in Development and Humanitarian Assistance
The activities of the Institute are:
- Food 4 Thought: An informal monthly speaking series, a discussion space catered to students, and addressing current topics in gender issues.
- Mary Turner Lane Award
- Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step it Up for Gender Equality
- Women in Municipal Councils in Support of Local Development
- Women Leaders as Agents of Change: The Role of Women in the Changes Taking Place in the MENA Region.
- Upholding Gendered Peace at a Time of War: Academics and Activists Speak Out on the Shifting Places of women in the Arab World
- Panel Discussion: Women in Governance
- Living with the Shadows of the Past: The Impact of Disappearance on Wives of the Missing in Lebanon
The Institute for Women's Studies in the Arab World works in the Arab countries and has over 10 years of work experience in gender equality.
Address : P.O. Box 13-5053, 1102 ,Lebanon
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://iwsaw.lau.edu.lb/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.