The mission of the Challenge Association of Sustainable Development (A.C.D.D.) is the contribution to sustainable development at national and international level. The association considers human potential as a key factor of sustainable development and this should be done through awareness campaigns and capacity building.
Their objectives are:
1. Financing development projects in collaboration with government agencies and non-governmental organizations;
2. Contributing to the development of all regions of the Kingdom in the economic, social, cultural and sports areas;
3. Contributing to the preservation of natural resources and rationalizing the exploitation of these resources;
4. Contributing to the development efforts in the mountainous areas;
5. Encouraging personal initiatives of general interest in all areas.
6. Ensuring the preservation of local and national heritage;
7. Strengthening the capacity of individuals and groups in all areas;
8. Promoting the culture of volunteerism among young people (girls and boys) at national and international level;
9. Encouraging and promoting sustainable tourism;
10. Promoting sports, culture and arts;
11. Promoting the involvement of youth and women in the community and public life;
12. Supporting and strengthening the capacity of development actors in the country;
13. Encouraging research, innovation and creation in the areas of sustainable development;
14. Supporting the accompaniment and the operationalization of the advanced region;
15. Promoting the exchange and sharing of experiences at regional, national and international level;
16. Promoting the training of young leaders to contribute to local management.
A.C.D.D. works mainly on civil and political life, economy and employment as well as education and training at national level. Its target groups are women artisans, women entrepreneurs and women workers. The association A.C.D.D. has between 2 and 5 years of specific working experience in gender equality.
Address : 44, Moulay Idriss street. Azrou District - Azrou Centre, . ,Morocco
Adress email : Messaoudi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.euromedwomen.foundation/pg/profile/messaoudiabbas
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.