The Aman Society Centre for counseling, development and community health is a civil non-profit association, established in the city of Hebron in 2011.
The main objectives of the Centre are:
- providing psychological and social counseling services, advice and treatment.
- providing trainings and building the capacities of professionals working in the field of psychological counselling, mental health and human rights, also for university students and new graduates from the field of mental health.
- supporting women, children and people with disabilities, and enabling them to improve their reality on the psychological, social and health levels.
- coordinating and networking with local, Arab and international institutions working in the field of counseling, mental health and human rights.
- conducting studies and research on programs that meet the needs of the target groups.
Address : Al Salam Street. In front of the al Salam Station, ,Palestinian Authority
Adress email : Abu_turki_mariam@hotmail.com
Website : www.aman.org.ps
This platform is part of the Axis 1 “Strengthening the capacities of equality actors” of the Priority Solidarity Fund “Women for the future in the Mediterranean” funded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women’s Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.