Info-Com Youth Guelma is an association which works mainly on health and emotional and sexual life, violence and culture as well as sports and recreation at local, provincial and regional levels. Its target groups are young people, men and women researchers. Its missions and objectives are:
- Information and communication among youth;
- Promoting the rights of girls in the prevention of STI / HIV / AIDS;
- Encouraging good practices of active citizenship;
- Fight against social scourges: violence, drugs, HIV / AIDS;
- Conducting studies, surveys and youth's needs,
Info-Com Youth Guelma has 2 years of specific work experience in gender equality.
Health / Emotional and sexual life
Types of Violence
Civil and political rights
Youth (under 25), Students and researchers, Man
Address : 8, 1er Novembre Street, 24000 ,Algeria
Telephone : +213770238281
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.infocomjeunes-guelma.org
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.