The Association Generation Challenge for Development and Culture (Fnideq) is an independent, socio-cultural, voluntary institution that represents a framework for dialogue, reflection and creativity and seeks to support the development and advancement of women and children in all areas and with all available means. The Association aims at:
- Enhancing the role of women and youth in development and fighting all forms of discrimination.
- Programs planning and carrying out income-generating projects.
- Support of local talents and encouraging individual and collective initiatives in the social field.
- Completion of literacy and non-formal education projects.
- Providing care for those disabled or with special needs.
- Participation in the programs and projects aimed at children and maternity care.
- Encourage all cultural, educational, social, sports and artistic activities.
- Protection of the environment and cultural and social heritage
- Cooperation with individuals, national and foreign institutions and bodies in order to achieve a comprehensive development of the region.
The areas of intervention of the Association are the following: Local and regional Development; - girls and women and children; - preservation of the environment; - non-formal education and the fight against Illiteracy, social activities and Sport; - Education and Training, social solidarity.
The Number of members and those sympathized with the association is more than 500 individuals of whom 45% are women.
Address : , ,Morocco
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.