Register and exchange
with members of the Network
Sawt Hawa, in Arabic, and Voix d'Ève, in French, is a non-profit organization that was officially founded in 2012 by the will of a women's group who shared the same dream: to fight against all forms of discrimination against women.
Their objectives are:
- Promoting active citizenship and dialogue with young people and women;
- The fight against all forms of discrimination based on gender;
- Working towards promoting a culture of equality;
- Encouraging the participation of women and youth in the public life through their capacity building and support for their leadership;
- Advocating for the integration of gender approach in public policies.
The mission of Voix d'Ève association is the fight against all types of inequalities by promoting gender perspectives and the economic and social progress for women as well as strengthening women's rights at the local, provincial and regional levels. The association of Voix d'Ève has between 2 and 5 years of specific experience working in gender equality.
Types of Violence
Civil and political rights
Economy / Employment
Victims of violence, Employed women, Other
Address : Cité ennaser Regueb, 9170 ,Tunisia
Telephone : +216 76 641 196
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.facebook.com/lVoix.Eve.regueb/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.