The association aims to defend gender diversity in work and education; defend women against physical and psychological violence; achieve full gender equality in the economic, social and cultural fields; and defend the principle of mutual respect and the values of citizenship between men and women.
It also aims to develop tools and resources for young people and businessmen who wish to improve their knowledge of responsible female entrepreneurship, and to contribute to the launch of initiatives, projects and programs that can support and guide individuals, groups and organizations towards good social and economic prospects.
- Organize awareness programs on the issues of women, children and families in the Wilaya of Sidi Bouzid.
- Spread the culture of family balance and parity and reject all forms of violence, in particular within families and against women.
- Support and activate the various development programs for the advancement of women and their integration into the economic development process.
- Empower women economically and encourage female entrepreneurship.
- Develop a comprehensive development strategy aimed at improving the living conditions of vulnerable social groups.
- Organization of joint fairs at regional and national levels.
- Provide training and education opportunities for women.
- Encourage the economic empowerment of women.
- Work with women victims of violence and implement programs to integrate them socially and economically.
Economy / Employment
Types of Violence
Women entrepreneurs, Women artisans, Victims of violence
Address : Neighborhood Zuhour, Regueb, 9170 ,Tunisia
Telephone : 50024818
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.facebook.com/Association-pour-le-d%C3%A9veloppement-Rawafed-186395285277575/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.