Empower women and defend their civil, economic and cultural rights within the framework of good governance and the principle of gender equality.
• Advocacy for the legitimate rights of poor women.
• Improving the living conditions of women working in the informal sector.
• To create a civil society that contributes to development efforts and enhances the role of women.
• Conduct a community study on 4,000 women to identify their training needs and identify the main problems they face.
• Identify interested actors and partners who are able to contribute to solving women's problems.
• Establish a resource centre to help women communicate with associations and protect them from exploitation and intermediaries.
• Conducting six seminars over a period of 12 months on gender equality.
• Establishment of a consultative centre and home for women victims of violence.
• Improving the living conditions of poor women working in the informal sector in rural and urban areas.
• Enhancing the marketing capabilities of women entrepreneurs in micro, small and medium enterprises.
• An initiative to support the concepts of civic education and political participation of women.
• Seminar on good governance and gender equality.
• Initiative for the promotion of women's right to inheritance.
Health / Emotional and sexual life
Economy / Employment
Education / Professional training
Employed women, Victims of violence, Women artisans
Address : Smaloutt, Tibna, le Gouvernorat Al Minia, 01111 ,Egypt
Telephone : 01125511071
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : https://twitter.com/madlinnesr
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.