The association strives to reduce gender-based violence, contribute to women’s economic empowerment and development, provide follow-up on gender base violence reported cases, provide assistance and spread awareness among youth and all ages, and to support women through different projects.
The Association was established on a charity and social basis. It is the first association in Abu Dis in Palestine that has a medical clinic for the town's inhabitants. It also provide literacy classes to adults and children at the association’s headquarters. The association also provide assistance to vulnerable families and has opened a kindergarten for the town's children..
• Organizing awareness meetings and providing legal follow-up to women's issues
• Support women's projects to empowering them economically
• Organizing workshops and vocational trainings on various trainings
• Opening of a training hall for women in digital and computer skills
• Project to reduce gender-based violence in partnership with the Association for the Organization and Protection of the Palestinian Family
Types of Violence
Economy / Employment
Education / Professional training
Women artisans, Victims of violence, Other
Address : Abu Dis, Palestine, 144 ,Palestinian Authority
Telephone : 00972599592006
Adress email : Bassam.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.facebook.com/%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%B6%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%A9-499018490249810/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.