• Enhancing the role of societies, especially youth and women, as mediators in bringing about change and investing their energies and abilities for achieving the goals of sustainable development.
• Training, qualifying and empowering young people in various democratic, economic, social, cultural, political and environmental fields to increase their participation in the public life and achieve the goals of sustainable development
• Gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls
• Support and protect human rights at the national and regional levels
• Expand freedom in societies in the areas of political systems, democracy, freedom of expression, transparency, accountability and justice
• Preparing studies and field surveys on civil society issues and needs, implementing and designing advocacy campaigns and initiatives addressing their issues
• Building local and international networks and partnerships in support of youth, women and global peace issues
1. Project “Youth for the Political Participation of Women”, implemented by the Center in cooperation with the Amman Center for Human Rights Studies and in partnership with the Foundation for Development and Training and with the support of the European Union. The project aims at supporting women to increase their representation in decision-making, leadership positions and activating the youth participation in public affairs and decision-making.
2. “Good governance” project which aims at promoting youth participation in public affairs, decision-making mechanisms and policy-making.
3. Project for preparing of young people of both sexes for the labor market and provide them with employment opportunities on the principle of gender equality.
Civil and political rights
Types of Violence
Economy / Employment
Students and researchers, Victims of violence, Immigrant and refugee women
Address : Jordan, 26810 ,Jordan
Telephone : 00962779602294
Adress email : Icc.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://web.facebook.com/ICCsustainabledevelopment/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.