The Society of Women Graduates (SWG) in the Gaza Strip is a non-governmental, non-profit independent organization that aims to empower female graduates through capacity building development programs, skill rehabilitation, education, awareness-raising, job placement and advocacy for their rights by creating local, regional and international partnerships. The Society of Women Graduates uses rights-based approach to achieve its vision.
1. Creating job opportunities for the un-employed women graduates .
2. Encouraging women graduates on thinking and scientific research.
3. Empowering women graduates in cultural, social, legal and development fields .
4. Relief the families of needy women graduates.
- Capacity building for women graduates.
- job creation
- establish small business and entrepreneurship.
- Advocacy campaigns for women graduates rights.
- Awareness sessions on violence against women.
- legal awareness and access to justice.
- Academic and career counselling.
The Society of Women Graduates has a wide partnerships with local and number of international universities, private sector, Ministries and national organizations.
The Society of Women Graduates have established a forum with the local universities which called universities forum that contributes in improving the quality of education at these universities.
Education / Professional training
Economy / Employment
Types of Violence
Women entrepreneurs, Youth (under 25), Victims of violence
Address : Palestine/ Gaza, Allababidi Street,Al Saeed Building., 00972 ,Palestinian Authority
Telephone : +97282875918
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://graduates74.net/web9/index.php/home
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.