Register and exchange
with members of the Network
An association created after the Revolution of January 14, 2011. The association adopts and applies the principle of solidarity economy. It is an approach that takes into account the needs of jobseekers, the poor and the marginalized in order to turn them into productive force.
To do this, the association provides them with means of production, granted in the form of micro-credits without interest. The association works as well in the humanitarian, social and environmental fields to respond to emergency.
• National field research "violence against women in public space" in collaboration with the Center for Research, Studies, Documentation and Information on Women, 2015
• A study on "Gender mainstreaming in national research on families in need", UN Women's Office 2015
• Training on "Strengthening Women's Integration in Rural Development and Sustainable Food Security", Tunisia-Italy Gemeza Project, 2016
• Field research "Women's participation and the media as a basis for better local governance", Center of Arab Woman for Training and Research2018
• Training women on human rights and citizenship, in the municipality of Midoun, in collaboration with the Center of Arab Woman for Training and Research (CAWTAR)
Civil and political rights
Education / Professional training
Economy / Employment
Women entrepreneurs, Youth (under 25), Other
Address : حومة السوق جربة, 4180 ,Tunisia
Telephone : 75623383
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.dsd-asso.org/presentation/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.