Mission: To raise awareness, build capacity and mobilize support to enhance women's participation in decision-making.
• To contribute in enhancing women's effective participation in public sphere.
• To enhance women's role in the development process, democracy and empower them to reach decision-making positions
• To raise awareness among community members on the importance of women's rights and their different roles in society.
• To enhancing women's performance when they reach the public life for the sake of community service.
• To prepare youth leaderships to take a leading role in public life
• Networking with local community organizations and different sectors to provide necessary support for women.
Conduct studies in the field of gender equality, women rights, violence against women, political participation for women
implement projects in the field of women participation in municipalities and elected positions
Implement project " peer to peer to raise awareness in the importance of women's political participation
Networking with other institute
Build coalitions to advocate for women political participation and women right general
Civil and political rights
Education / Professional training
Types of Violence
Women entrepreneurs, Youth (under 25), Other
Address : Amman, 1183 ,Jordan
Telephone : 00962777414459
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : https://www.facebook.com/WHW.Jordan
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.