Social and Economic Forum for Women Association:
A non-profit, non-governmental women’s civil society organization registered with the Ministry of Political and Parliamentary Affairs, established in 2011, with its offices in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, No. 2011011100045. It seeks to create a society that is free of patriarchal social, economic and legal structures that discriminate against women.
We work to promote women’s rights, especially economic, social and cultural rights, by establishing a gender framework for policy, law and practice at local levels through ever-evolving strategies and activities.
• Empowering women to participate effectively in economic life through modern economic strategies, information technology and establishing productive and commercial projects.
• Increasing women’s awareness of economic and social rights.
• Building the capacity of women's associations to build alliances and organize advocacy campaigns to promote the concepts of gender equality in society.
• Improving the status and well-being of women and children and their access to health, educational and cultural services, care and protection.
• Conducting research and studies needed to assess the status of women.
Economy / Employment
Types of Violence
Civil and political rights
Women entrepreneurs, Immigrant and refugee women, Victims of violence
Address : Amman, 11185 ,Jordan
Telephone : 009625528197
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://mnt.org.jo
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.