- Activating the role of women in society in order to be an active citizen.
- Work on women's economic autonomy and help them to achieve financial independence.
- Support and supervise women in order to combat all forms of violence against them.
- Work on improving the means of communication between all members of the family and warn them of all dangers and negative phenomena that may threaten their stability.
- Supervise children at psychological and educational levels by providing them a supportive environment for the development of their abilities.
Civil and political rights
Types of Violence
Economy / Employment
Employed women, Women artisans, Youth (under 25)
Address : RUE IBN ZAIDOUN JEBENIANA, 3080 ,Tunisia
Telephone : +21695377440
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : .
This platform is part of the Axis 1 “Strengthening the capacities of equality actors” of the Priority Solidarity Fund “Women for the future in the Mediterranean” funded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women’s Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.