In Morocco, the defense of individual freedoms, especially those of women, is a necessity in face of: Abuse of power, socio-religious inquisition, and abusive laws. M.A.L.I. is a universal, feminist and secular civil disobedience movement fighting against all forms of discrimination and in favor of equal rights. Breaking taboos and opening debates are our goals.
• Personal freedom
• Freedom of choice and secularism: everyone can practice the religion of their choice or practice none.
• Freedom of opinion and freedom of expression
• Rights of women and children
• Fight against all forms of violence
• Sexual and reproductive rights
• Rights of LGBTI people / Right to abortion for ALL.
• Establishment of symbolic actions in the field.
• Campaigns of denunciation of liberticidal laws and practices and / or awareness raising.
• Participation in national and international platforms and meetings.
• Popular education.
• Fight against sexual harassment, especially in the public space.
• Struggle for inheritance equality.
• Fight against sexist discrimination and in favour of inclusive language.
• Fight against gender stereotypes.
Types of Violence
Health / Emotional and sexual life
Civil and political rights
Victims of violence, Students and researchers, Youth (under 25)
Address : 10 Rue Jnienne, 10 000 Rabat ,Morocco
Telephone : 00212610177421
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : https://www.facebook.com/MALIMaroc09/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.