The women Programs Center – Rafah is a non-profit organization established in 1952 by UNRWA. The building was developed in the Shaboura area by a donation from the Belgian government in 1995. The center was then moved to the Tel-Sultan area in 2008 to develop its programs and activities.
The centre provides many trainings and activities for empowering women and young women economically. It also help them find jobs and improve their difficult economic situation.
• Educate the community about the active and creative role of women in the development process.
• Training and qualifying Palestinian women to raise their social, economic, cultural and vocational level.
• Building women’s confidence towards general situations and developing their leadership capacity.
• Implement income generating projects for women and their families.
• Strengthen women and develop their managerial skills and work to find jobs for them.
Education / Professional training
Types of Violence
Culture / Sports / Leasure
Women artisans, Victims of violence, Immigrant and refugee women
Address : Rafah, Gaza, 00970 ,Palestinian Authority
Telephone : 082146135
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : https://www.facebook.com/pg/%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%AD-164110633699923/about/?ref=page_internal
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.