International Women in Photo operates on a global scale.
Our main missions are :
• The promotion of women photographers of all origins and nationalities.
• Work for parity and equality through photography in the world.
Our objectives are:
• Increase the visibility and diversity of women photographers on a global scale.
• Propose actions and projects around education and training in photography for women and students.
• Use photography as an empowerment tool for girls and women.
• Lobby to introduce gender equality criteria in public photography projects.
• Use photography as a tool to promote tolerant and non-sexist values.
Since 2016, we have been running the IWPA Award, which was created to provide a global platform for international women photographers increasing the visibility of women’s work every year thanks to a travelling show in several international key cities (in France, Japan, Singapore, India, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan).
We also carry out educational actions in photography for women, training activities against sexist stereotypes, and actions to support women entrepreneurs for the visual presentation of their projects, products and services.
IWPA partners with international NGOs in order to empower girls and women to shape their future and accelerate progress within their communities.
Culture / Sports / Leasure
Education / Professional training
Economy / Employment
Other, Women entrepreneurs, Youth (under 25)
Address : 7 rue du Printemps, 75017 ,France
Telephone : + 33 611013509
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : https://iwpa.fr/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.