- Contribute to the integration of women, especially poor women, into the development process and enable them to gain opportunities to participate in various social, economic, political and cultural fields, thus contributing to the continuous improvement of the situation of women and their families at the general level.
- Building women's capacities by helping them acquire the necessary skills and abilities in planning, management, communication, creative thinking, group leadership and other areas.
- Increasing women's participation in private entrepreneurship and building the capacities of women working at home and providing them with vocational and technical skills through training courses
- Developing women’s managerial, leadership and professional skills
- Conducting continuous assessment of women´s needs in Jerash
- Networking with public and private sector institutions
- Facilitate the implementation of programs and projects dealing with women
- Increasing women's participation in private entrepreneurship
- Activating the capacities of women working at home and in informal work and integrating them into the national economy.
Civil and political rights
Economy / Employment
Address : Jerash, 11118/1689 ,Jordan
Telephone : 00962772687048
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.jerash.gov.jo
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.