The foundation is a non-profit organization working to improve community development and effective participation, with special focus on basic needs and educational orientation for children, youth and women. Horus supports marginalized groups, particularly in Upper Egypt. Horus' experience in the field of human rights makes them aim to establish a society based on the principles of justice and equality.
- Workshop entitled "Towards more effective participation of women and men, and the integration of human rights and gender in institutional construction and programs", Sohag, 2013
- Women empowering within a regional project in Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan and Iraq in order to call to gain support for women's issues in Egypt.
- Supporting young Egyptian women´s engagement in public policies
- ¨My precious girl´´ project which supports girls education in marginalized areas in upper Egypt
- Empowering girls and children to continue their education, have access to their rights, and being active in the society
Civil and political rights
Education / Professional training
Economy / Employment
Women entrepreneurs, Victims of violence, Youth (under 25)
Address : Nazlet Emara - Tahta - Sohag - Egypt, 82626 ,Egypt
Telephone : 002-12758-83335
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://horusfoundation.org/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.