Vision: A world of peace, freedom and justice in the light of modern democratic and secular states founded on the principle of citizenship; adopting gender equality constitutionally and legally; and guaranteeing women and men’s equal participation in all political, economic and social life aspects, in both the private and public spheres.
Objectives: Build a modern democratic secular state based on citizenship and gender equality; Prohibit and criminalize all forms of violence against women in both public and private spheres; Pursuit women’s empowerment; Establish provisional constitutional principles for positive discrimination in favour of women; Integrating gender concepts into development; Participate at Arab and international bodies working on women's issues.
• A publishing house specialized in women's books
• Training young civil activist on feminism and women’s issues
• Workshops for empowering Syrian female refugees in Lebanon
• Awareness sessions on women’s issues targeting female refugees in Lebanon
• Empowering program targeting internally displaced women in Syria, including literacy and language courses, health and legal awareness, psychological support, and traditional crafts workshops.
• Psychological support to displaced children with gender sensitive approach
• Participating at international events for supporting women’s causes, protecting Syrian women and peacebuilding in Syria
Civil and political rights
Education / Professional training
Types of Violence
Victims of violence, Immigrant and refugee women, Employed women
Address : 99 avenue major General georges vanier, 1000Troyes, France ,France
Telephone : 0033695650825
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : Musawasyr.org
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.