• Providing community development services to communities and individuals.
• Improving livelihoods and capacity-building to empower women, families and communities.
• Protecting children from all forms of abuse and providing them with a dignified life.
• Social and institutional partnership, networking and forming community networks and alliances.
• Empowering communities, building the capacities of their members and encouraging them to undertake productive economic enterprises.
• Working with international bodies and institutions to implement programmes and projects.
• Promoting the principles and values of human rights, the enhanced participation of women and young people, and gender equality.
• Voluntary and humanitarian work, including empowering and supporting families and developing their livelihoods.
• Working with refugees, providing them with pathways and services via voluntary activities and events.
Qudrat Association for Community Development in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has launched numerous programmes and established various units dealing with women’s issues. It has implemented numerous successful campaigns, workshops and training programmes to provide women with opportunities for a dignified livelihood, ensure their security, and provide health and social care and rights support.
Qudrat’s human rights unit, in addition to its general work, deals specifically with women’s rights and the violations to which women are exposed. In the beginning of 2019, Qudrat launched the Nisaa Qudrat programme (literally, "capacities-women") targeting women.
This programme aims to empower women economically and develop their self-reliance via training, rehabilitation, networking, and the funding of small and medium enterprises. It also seeks to bring about social, health and economic gender equity, provide a better life, and ensure the necessities for living with dignity in a society that respects and values women and gender equality.
Education / Professional training
Civil and political rights
Women entrepreneurs, Students and researchers, Victims of violence
Address : المملكة الأردنية الهاشمية, 25110 ,Jordan
Telephone : 00962797544466
Adress email : Qudrat.JORDAN@Gmail.com
Website : https://www.facebook.com/JORDAN.QUDRAT
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.