Free Sight Association is an independent, non-profit and a non-governmental association was established in 26 December 2011 (after the Revolution), with the aim of:
- Advocacy of human rights
- Spreading the culture of dialogue and peace and deepen the spirit of citizenship
- Active participation in the success of the democratic transition process
- Following the path of transitional justice
- Using artistic and cultural tools to spread human rights notions.
- KAEDAT program of political empowerment of young women through training sessions in « local governance and election Municipalities « in the northern, central, and southern governorates of Tunisia.
- Genderist Program - Women Empowerment Program for Local Advocacy Policies and Mechanisms.
- “United Women for a United Maghreb’’ a regional project in partnership with the Women for Development and culture Association (Morocco).
- National project for training activists on the prevention of violations of women’s rights. The project aims at training civil society activists on international conventions and law to come up with a draft National Action Plan (NAP) for the prevention of the violations of women’s rights based on the UNSCR 1325 women and security.
- March for raising awareness and advocate for rural women’s rights.
Civil and political rights
Economy / Employment
Types of Violence
Youth (under 25), Students and researchers, Other
Address : 07 Street 18 January 1952, 1001 ,Tunisia
Telephone : +21625126867
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.free-sight-association.org
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.