Register and exchange
with members of the Network
An independent youth initiative based in the city of Tiflet, Morocco. The initiative seeks to create a micro-society of young people and to build their capacities and improve their skills in the areas of debate which promote a culture of dialogue and consolidate the principles of democracy, taking into consideration the importance of gender mainstreaming in these debates.
The initiative´s main goals are:
- Creating a safe space for empowering women and strengthening their capacities in the areas of development, economy and politics, while providing women with opportunities for learning and experience sharing.
- Promoting the culture of dialogue in order to contribute to the construction of open, non-isolated and tolerant societies that reject extremist ideologies ...
- Consolidating the principles of democracy: Prioritize the dissemination of the principles of democracy by encouraging the participation of young people in political life, through training workshops and awareness campaigns, with special focus on marginalized areas ...
The "Make Your Voice Heard" project, which aims to end gender-based violence by encouraging women to speak up about violence and raising their awareness with regard to their rights by:
• Educating women about the laws that protect them, and teach them storytelling using podcasts to talk about situations of violence that they have personally experienced, or were experienced by one of their acquaintances in order to draw the attention of the community and move public opinion towards these issues.
• Using social networks to gather stories, share experiences, legal information, and publish Infographic to promote the initiative and ensure that other groups benefit from this experience.
• Launching a website to disseminate the stories of the beneficiaries and their knowledge. The website contains a platform to provide assistance and answer questions and provides the contact information of existing listening and hosting centres which provides services to the victims of gender based violence.
Types of Violence
Civil and political rights
Victims of violence, Youth (under 25), Students and researchers
Address : Hay Rachad Groupe 6 no. 6011, 15400 ,Morocco
Telephone : 00212606865643
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.sem3isawtk.com
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.