The Association aims to:
• Ending discrimination and violence
• Promoting gender equality
• Activating women's participation through policy development and legal reform
• Gender mainstreaming and promoting men’s involvement in this process.
• Supporting and cooperating with civil society organizations concerned with gender equality programs
• Conducting advocacy campaigns to achieve positive and sustainable change, influencing public opinion, and changing the prevailing practices, ideologies and masculine concepts
• Developing research and training
• Empowering women and children victims of violence, and providing them with legal, social and psychological support
• Using development media to support women's issues and end all types of violations women face.
• Initiative to combat harassment on the streets of Alexandria
• Develop women's capacities through small-scale enterprise programs and provide financing and marketing channels
• Documentary films on violence against women and children
• Documentary films on violence against disabled people
• Producing and performing plays involving abused children and battered women
• Participation in awareness campaigns on women's health and against breast cancer
• Participate in campaigns to train women on personal and public hygiene and their impact on health
• Conducting radio workshops with juvenile centres and shelters for girls
• Presenting a radio program on the problems of violence within the community (domestic violence - violence against children and women)
• A radio program to change tribal customs against women (such as banning education, honour issues, minors’ marriage and female genital mutilation).
Education / Professional training
Economy / Employment
Civil and political rights
Victims of violence, Women artisans, Youth (under 25)
Address : 21 شارع محمد الباز - الحضرة - الاسكندرية, 21516 ,Egypt
Telephone : 5452053
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://socialmediaegy.blogspot.com.es/p/blog-page_5290.html
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.