The Collective Assiouar is a collective of women based in Rabat of different ages and origins.
It wishes to deliver scientific information, culturally adapted and without judgment on the health of Moroccan women.
The collective has a global vision of health: Integrated health which recognizes the interrelation between the different spheres of life: environmental, social, psychological and biological.
The collective approach is resolutely feminist inspired by the movement for women's health.
- Primary prevention of gender-based violence;
- The promotion of gender equality;
- Promotion of the physical, moral, emotional and economic autonomy of women and girls;
- Raise awareness of inequalities, discrimination and gender-based violence;
- The promotion of feminist reflections and practices through cultural activities;
- Organization of self-defense courses for women;
- Facilitation of workshops on the body, health and body image of women;
- Organization of exploratory marches for women.
Health / Emotional and sexual life
Types of Violence
Education / Professional training
Victims of violence, Youth (under 25), Other
Address : Rabat, 10000 ,Morocco
Telephone : 0677318681
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://collectif897.wordpress.com/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.