The Libyan Network to Support and Empower Women seeks to support and empower women to contribute effectively to building a nation based on the principle of citizenship by:
- Empowering Libyan women politically, economically and socially;
- Forming a supportive group for women's rights to promote cooperation and exchange experiences to meet specific challenges.
- Involve women in all stages of solving political issues and achieving community reforms.
- To achieve the institutional empowerment of Libyan women in all fields.
- Integrating women's issues into the priorities of comprehensive development plans and policies.
- Protecting women's rights on the basis of international treaties and conventions.
- Establishing the principle of gender equality and eliminating all forms of discrimination against women.
- Raising awareness of the importance of real and effective participation of women in community development;
- Establishing women's institutional work and unifying women's vision for a better future;
- Participation in international, regional and local conferences and seminars to highlight the situation of Libyan women and increase their political participation
- Participate and organize campaigns to demand a quota for Libyan women in parliament and elected councils
- Participate in the training of conflict resolution, peace and national reconciliation
- Participation in the sixty-second session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
Civil and political rights
Education / Professional training
Types of Violence
Employed women, Women entrepreneurs, Immigrant and refugee women
Address : Tripoli, 218 ,Libya
Telephone : 218922278931
Adress email : Libyannet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.facebook.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%88-%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%A9-120363958667355/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.