- Contribute to the development of remote areas.
- Activation of rights and duties of citizenship.
- Fight against illiteracy and school dropout.
- The implementation of development projects for the benefit of populations that are in a state of poverty.
- Preserving the environment and building the capacity of young people in mountain areas.
- Advocacy for the economic and social rights of rural women.
- Follow-up of cases of victims of rape and undocumented customary marriages.
- Registration of neglected children in the civil status registers.
- reporting on the lack of respect for women's economic rights in remote mountain areas.
-Realize projects to improve the income of women in difficult situations.
- Participate in meetings and forums to communicate the voice of rural women and defend their rights.
Civil and political rights
Health / Emotional and sexual life
Education / Professional training
Victims of violence, Youth (under 25), Students and researchers
Address : Tiskima La Commune Rurale Ouaoula Province D'azilal, 22000 ,Morocco
Telephone : +212633601801
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.semnid.com/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.