The Association of Innovation, Training and Employment for Sustainable Development (AIFED) ''Asociación de Innovación Formación y Empleo para el Desarrollo Sostenible (AIFED)'' is a regional organization working in the field of education, culture, inclusion and employment in Granada, Spain.
AIFED participates with other local, regional, national and international agencies in the organization of cultural activities and training for innovation and access to employment.
- Participating in the Project Erasmus + KA2 « Des stéréotypes à l’égalité de genre » (From Stereotypes to Gender Equality) by creating a platform which includes content on gender education addressed to primary school students. This project involves seven countries of the European Union.
- The BVB Migration project which consist in developing a professional orientation program to support young migrant women.
- The educational programme ´´Europarents´´ on the European Union´s values which also include gender equality.
- Developing several methodologies to work on women’s empowering within the framework of the European Commission Entercom.
- The project ‘’Mutual Share for Care Women’’ which consists in exchanging good practices to eliminate women’s abuse.
Education / Professional training
Economy / Employment
Civil and political rights
Women entrepreneurs, Immigrant and refugee women, Youth (under 25)
Address : CALLE ALJIBES, 70 GRANADA, 18008 ,Spain
Telephone : 0034689675924
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aifed.es
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.