1. Rehabilitating people with disabilities of both genders and empowering them economically.
2. Contributing to the elimination of violence against women.
3. Contributing to enhancing the standard of living for marginalized groups.
4. Strengthening human rights, democracy and rule of law.
5. Building and developing young leaders and raising their academic and cultural level.
6. Capacity-building and development of the association and its staff.
The mission of the Cooperation for Community Development Association is to support women, children and young people of both genders, and people with special needs; provide them with psychological and social support; and empower them economically and culturally.
1. Vocational training for women and youth.
2. The role of women and youth in change.
3. Awareness of rights for people with special needs and local society.
4. Awareness-raising courses for youth of both genders about rights and the law.
5. Courses about women’s rights.
6. Summer camps for both genders.
7. Empowering women economically.
8. Providing work for women in vocational projects such as embroidery and soap-making.
Types of Violence
Culture / Sports / Leasure
Education / Professional training
Women artisans, Victims of violence, Youth (under 25)
Address : Rafat - Salfeet -Palestine, salfeet, 00972 ,Palestinian Authority
Telephone : 597026876
Adress email : email@example.com
Website : https://www.facebook.com/CFCDA/?fref=hovercard
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.