Register and exchange
with members of the Network
The Tawaza association works to promote women's rights and protection and enhancement measures of their statutes. The objectives of Tawaza are:
- Raising awareness in legal; social; cultural; health and environmental matters.
- Citizenship education for all local actors.
- Preparing development projects for women and girls.
- Strengthening women's skills to facilitate their insertion in development.
- Advocacy and defending women's rights.
- Coordinating all organizations and local, national and international institutions that have the same goals.
- Contributing to change discriminatory laws and the elimination of all forms of domestic violence.
Tawaza works primarily in the areas of violence, civil and political life as well as education and professional training at local, provincial and regional level. Its target groups are victims of violence, immigrant and refugee women as well as students and researchers.
Address : Martil, 93000 ,Morocco
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.facebook.com/Association-Tawaza-pour-le-plaidoyer-de-la-femme-121417311254562/
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.