European Anti-Violence Network (EAVN) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization, founded in November 2006. EAVN' s activities include the design and implementation of research, educational or other scientific activities aimed at primary, secondary or tertiary prevention of violence against women and girls and especially Intimate Partner Violence.
EAVN carries out activities such as:
• Developing educational and sensitization material for teachers, health and social care professionals, adolescents, women survivors of violence and the general population.
• Designing, implementing and evaluating a) informational and awareness raising activities addressed to the public, b) primary and secondary prevention interventions addressed to children and adolescents and c) training seminars addressed to professionals of various disciplines as well as university students.
• Designing and conducting research.
• Provision of information and referral of women survivors of intimate partner violence to support services.
• Collaboration with other organizations in Europe for the implementation of projects, educational and other relevant activities
• Networking organizations active in prevention and combating of domestic violence.
• Monitoring of the adoption and implementation of national and European policies related to the prevention and combating of violence against women.
Education / Professional training
Types of Violence
Civil and political rights
Students and researchers, Victims of violence, Other
Address : 12, Zacharitsa Street, 11742 ,Greece
Telephone : 0030 210 9225 491
Adress email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.antiviolence-net.eu/index_EN.html
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.