Euromesco is happy to announce that the Call for Joint Study Groups has been launched.
The five topics for this second cycle are:
• Anticipating and Mitigating Side-Effects: The Road to a Successful Green Transition in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
• Boosting Social Protection Reforms in the MENA Region
• Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia: A Comparative Perspective on Maghreb Countries Migration Cooperation with their West African Neighbours
• Artificial Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Security Agencies in the MENA Region: Risks and Opportunities
• Assessing the Job Creation Potential of Social Economy in the MENA Region
As part of these five topics, gender will constitute a cross-cutting issue.
The members of the Euro-Mediterranean Women’s Foundation network are invited to apply before the deadline, which will be the 18th of June 2021.
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.