Register and exchange
with members of the Network
The call for successful practices of advocacy in order to strengthen the role of women in society was launched in March 2015 and it mobilized 100 organizations within the CSO WINS project. This initiative is supported by the IEMed and 6 other partners (ASALA, CAWTAR, Djazairouna, FFM, LDDF and RUSEMEG) with the support of the European Union. For the selection process, the Steering Committee took into account the criteria effectiveness, originality and duplicability practices in the Southern Mediterranean region.
According to the objectives of the CSO WINS project, the selected practices will be modeled to encourage multiplier effects and mutualisation of experiences. In addition, the selected organizations will have the opportunity to play an active role in favor of women in policy monitoring, through trainings, learning exchanges with other organizations and meetings with political leaders in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
We congratulate all the winning organizations:
- CIDDEF Centre d’Information et de Documentation sur les Droits de l’Enfant et de la Femme (Political Participation - Algeria)
- FEC Association Nationale Femmes en Communication (Media - Algeria)
- EWL European Women's Lobby (Political Participation - Belgium)
- CWSP Center of Women's Studies and Policies (local governance - Bulgaria)
- GAF Gender Alternatives Foundation (Violence - Bulgaria)
- ECWR Egyptian Center for Women's Rights (Violence - Egypt)
- ADEW Association for the Development & Enhancement of Women (Child - Egypt)
- European Anti-Violence EAVN Network (Awareness nonviolence - Greece)
- JOHUD Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (Right to inheritance - Jordan)
- MARCH Lebanon Association (Violence - Lebanon)
- Voix de femmes marocaines (Local Governance - Morocco)
- Jerusalem Center for Women (Violence - Palestine)
This platform is part of the Axis 1 "Strengthening the capacities of equality actors" of the Priority Solidarity Fund "Women for the future in the Mediterranean" funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and led by the European Institute of the Mediterranean, in the framework of the project “Developing Women's Empowerment” labelled by the Union for the Mediterranean.
To write a comment, please, register and exhange with members of the Network
Register with the Foundation